Sunday 29 November 2009

The genuine dream interpreter

Disclaimer: do not believe everything you read in here; come to think of it, do not believe anything.

Last night I dream of fireworks that were crashing like bombs in the night while a train, deviated from its track, entered a clothes shop where I was being annoyed by a weird individual. I realized I have to save my sorry *** but I froze while hoping for a miracle to save me. Such a subtle thing my brain. Am telling you, when I say that I am me and myself, I am NOT quoting song titles! Is reality. There is always a discussion, a debate, a preaching, a push or pull up or down game that takes place inside. Consciously or not. Like this dream right here. A prefect example of an unconscious metaphoric lesson.
Obviously the myself was telling me that:
1. not all the pretty things/persons are good (fireworks transforming in bombs)
2. life is not a constant and certainly not predictable (train deviated from its track)
3. get it once and for all: you exercise attraction over all sorts of weirdos be IT(yes!) man or woman (me being bugged by a freaking weirdo)
4. in difficult and/or dangerous situations I freeze and hope for a miracle; boys and girls don't do this at home: is ******* dangerous! (me freezing while the deviated train is about to hit me)
5. as long as I don't get and change my attitude towards all these things, it will be tough and confusing(night)
I now know, cause I watched and learned:



I heart symbolism *grin*

No comments: